We are Ledgy, a SaaS startup from Zurich, looking for a software engineer to grow our team.
Ledgy is a SaaS tool to manage the equity of private companies. It helps to democratize ownership in startups by assisting founders to grant equity to their employees. We’ve also developed a first concept to bring shares of startups on the Ethereum blockchain.
Our customers are successful companies from Switzerland and other European countries, like VIU, Farmy, or the Crypto Finance AG.
We are a young team that graduated from ETH Zurich in 2017. All of our code is developed in-house, by us. We are inspired by the startup scene and hacker spirit in Silicon Valley and want to bring this vibe to Switzerland. (We have once been invited to Y Combinator for an interview.)
We closed our €1m seed round in December 2018 with a group of exciting investors. Our institutional investors have been selected as the digital shapers of 2018 by Bilanz magazine. Our angel investors invested in startups like Facebook, BlaBlaCar, and SumUp, and have previously founded Doodle.com. Since 12 months after our incorporation, we are listed among the TOP 100 of Swiss startups.
We love giving back to the community. Thus, we have developed an open source two-factor authentication, a modern landing page with GatsbyJS, a blockchain notary. Want to see our code in action? Have a look at our demo!
As a software engineer at Ledgy, you will
- Get your hands dirty with full-stack web development
- Become a master of functional programming
- Build a modern API on GraphQL
- Learn to type a large project in TypeScript
- Be the first to use React Hooks in a production app
- Push the limits of a full-stack Node.js web framework (Meteor)
- Design a scalable & secure software architecture that handles confidential data of thousands of companies
- Give talks on international conferences about any of the above topics
We don’t require any formal skill, but
- You should be able to give a meaningful solution to our coding challenge
- It’s great if you have some experience with web development
- It’s really cool if you have previously worked with any of the technologies mentioned above
- We’d absolutely love to meet you if you’ve made significant contributions to an open source project
At Ledgy, you will
- Be part of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe
- Work with a passionate team of outdoor, meditation, and space enthusiasts
- Help us build a LEGO Saturn V
- Enjoy an annual salary starting at $80.000
- Receive stock options
Send your application to Ben: email@example.com